Shameless plug for my own listings if this is allowed:

Paul’s brakes and levers
Flite saddle
SRAM Betsy set
Syncros cranks
And more to come
Funk funk and more funk.

Search for user: ti_pin_man

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I sent you an “offer” regarding your Proshift. If you would like to make a deal here and save on the fees from evilBay, send me an IM with your asking price.

Latest posts

Back