Pashley 26mhz for sale.

r0880

Dirt Disciple
VERY LONG POST I KNOW, BUT JUST TRYING TO INCLUDE AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE...

PRICE = £300
LOCATION = BASINGSTOKE (P&P = £25)

Very reluctant sale of my beloved trials bike, due to lack of space and the fact that it’s been sat in my shed for a year untouched. I’ve just never got any good at trials and I don’t have the enthusiasm to push myself anymore with it. All my mates moved on from trials years ago so I’ve decided it’s now officially game over for me. This bike has never been abused, I’ve never had to guts to do any big drops, etc. When I was last regularly using it I would just ride to and from mates house and maybe do some bunnyhops and wheelys, I just really couldn’t be bothered. I love the way it looks though, but I can’t hang onto a bit as an ornament when it could be out there being ridden like it was designed for! I've gotten rid of girlfriends easier than this bike, really struggling to let her go!!

Frame & forks
Frame = Pashley 26mhz Frame
Forks = Pashley trials

Brakes
Levers = Avid Speed Dial Ti
Brakes = XTR v-brakes
Brake pads = Moe trials rear, Fibrax front
Cables = Odyssey BMX cable & housing rear

Controls
Headset = FSA Pig
Stem = RaceFace Prodigy
Bars = Azonic Double Wall risers
Grips = DDG rubber
Saddle = WTB SST
Seat post = Titec
Seat QR = Brand-X

Drivetrain
8 speed
Cranks = Vuelta forged 175mm
Pedals = Club Roost Cage
Rear mech = Onza short arm
Chain = KMC Kool K-6G
Cassette = Shimano HG Road CS-HG30
Chainring = Middleburn 20t
Shifter = Shimano XT
Bottom Bracket = Shimano UN54 square taper

Wheels & Tyres
Hubs = DT Hugi Swiss made
Rims = Alex AL-DX32 double wall rear, Mavic D521 front
QR skewers = Shimano QR rear, Brand-X allan key front
Spokes = DT Swiss
Tyres = IRC El Gato rear 2.25, Panaracer Fire XC Pro 2.1 (folding) front
Tubes = Maxxis Downhill rear

Accessories
Bash ring (can’t remember make/model as it’s rubbed off).
Outland brake booster on rear.
Lizard Skin chainstay protector.

Positives
·Paint work excellent for its age.
·No dents.
·Frame decals all present, some a bit tattered around edges.
·Very light.
·Hard to find in this condition.
·Never been abused.
·Retro appeal.
·Just looks and handles great!

Negatives
·Frame - Small scratch on underneath of the downtube near the bottom bracket, I put some primer on it but never got round to getting any paint to replace the colour. Few scratches on chainstay from chain suck on the chain ring.
·Rear Tyre - I sanded the rims braking surface down to give it a rough edge and when I started I was lazy and didn’t take the rear tyre off so I worn the El Gato sidewall down in areas, it’s never caused a problem though, it’s just a bit frayed in certain areas.
·Brakes – I overtightened the cable holding bolts on both front and rear so stripped the threads inside the brake arms. I sorted this buy putting in longer bolts with nuts on the back.
·Seat – Bit ripped/tatty around the edge.
·Cranks – Usual scratches and scrapes on arms and bash ring from trying to get up walls.

retrotrialsguernsey, its phil who was out trials riding with you the other week, I live right near basingstoke, If you were seriously interested in this bike i could pick it up this weekend and fly it back out with me monday morning to guernsey. Just a thought let me know :)

Any time this weekend is fine with me really.
I've found a brand new in the box spare Maxxis downhill innertube which cost a tenner or so, I'll chuck this in for free along with the bike.

Pashley

Best price delivered? Cash or BT (non of this PAYPAL rubbish)

Use P2G full bike is £14 to send

Back