parts from my Yo Eddy now for sale, XTR/USE/Middleburn

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
so here are the parts available from my recent sale of my Yo Eddy

please post here first, then PM me, if anything has a couple of people interested i will go by posting here on this thread before a sneaky PM ;)

all prices include recorded postage to the UK. bear in kind Xmas etc so i can not be sure when any parcel may get to you.

anyway, here is the list! :D

the chain and cassette still have a good bit of life left in them, it's a Sram PG990 cassette with a green spider with a KMC gold chain, i measured the chain with a Park Tool gauge, it's reading just over 0.75, which means you could risk using a new chain and it may well be fine or you could use both these together until they are dead, nice bling bits really, all cleaned. oh and i'm not sure why but there's 2 powerlinks in it, one i have left in but i'll supply a brand new one to rejoin it. £25
IMG_8506 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8507 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

XTR M952 rear mech with Yumeya jockey wheels, Yumeya is shimano's bling dept! 9speed long arm. £40 SOLD ON EBAY
IMG_8490 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8491 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

XTR m953 front mech, 31.8mm top pull £25 SOLD ON EBAY
IMG_8488 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8489 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

middleburn chainset, silver arms an spider, black middelburn rings, square taper, 175mm arms will include the shimano UN72 BB in the correct size which is still spinning fine and is the correct 68x113mm that middleburn recommend, £100 as the rings were new when i built this bike and they have had hardly any use as you can see in the pics SOLD ON EBAY
IMG_8492 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8493 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8494 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8495 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8505 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

Thomson handlebar stem, re anodised by our very own Rampage a while back as it was fading and the was a rub mark on the underside, this mark can still be seen but it's now covered with ano and you's have to be looking for it, all bolts are good but there are now no logos/etching etc but it looks mint. 110mm x 5 degree x 25.4mm, £30
IMG_8485 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

USE aluminium post, again re anodised by Rampage a while ago, only ever push in as far as it needed to go so most of what you'd see is pretty spot on, 25.0mm x 350 long from saddle rail to bottom of post. £40 SOLD ON EBAY
IMG_8508 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8509 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8510 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

Mavic 517 Citron rims on shimano M950 rear hub and Nukeproof carbon front hub. both hubs spin fine, freehub sounds good, wheels are straight and true with plenty of wear in the rims yet, comes with tyres as i can't be arsed to remove them, they are bontrager jones F+R tyres, bit worn but chucking them in anyway £120 SOLD ON EBAY
IMG_8518 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8517 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8516 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8515 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8514 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8513 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8512 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8511 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

shimano XTR M951 front and rear v brakes, will include new Noodles and boots, come with the correct mounting bolts, rear pads pretty much brand new, fronts still have wear. £60 SOLD! :D

XTR M950 v brake levers £40 SOLD :D

King headset in black, 1 1/8 ahead, there are 2 cable rubs on the lower cup and one on the upper, was like that when i got it, runs fine, includes top cap and new star washer £50 SOLD :D

Re: parts from my Yo Eddy now for sale, XTR/KIng/Middleburn

Pm incoming regarding shifters and v brakes

Re: parts from my Yo Eddy now for sale, XTR/KIng/Middleburn

Interested in the Middleburn chainset - RS3's?
PM sent

Re:

giving this another Bump! also i have the forks from the Yo Eddy available as well, i'll post some pics and sizes etc as soon as i can, i have also found a couple of other things to add so watch for an update later :D

Back