Parts clearout Hyperends,Bars,brake levers,Karma **REDUCED**

Gruff

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
This stuff has been cluttering up my shed for a while so it's time to pass it on :)

All the usual, Prices include postage to the UK and PayPal fees. Will gladly ship outside the UK just message me 1st please.

Please show interest on here followed by a PM.
If i'm way out on prices then make me an offer but i will say that prices include Papal fees and postage and packing :)

1st up are a pair of Black Answer Hyperends. These have been used but are in very good condition with just a few marks visible in the pics. I bought them off Ishaw and just want back what i paid for them. The onlay reason i'm selling them is that i can't get used to the feel of them :roll: .
£25 posted SOLD

I have a second set in Purple but they are in much worse condition. They have dents and have been touched up with nail polish and have no end plugs or bolts but they do have the clamp parts. I was going to remove the anno and cut them down into stubbies but as you see from above i can't get on with them.

£10 posted

Here are a pair of silver Dia Compe PC7EXA brake levers. They have the adjuster so can be used with either Cantis or V's.

£10 posted

Pair 2 of Dia Compe PC7EXA levers. These have been de-badged and i got Rampage to anno them blue BUT the alloy is cast so the anno didn't take properly and has a marbled effect. you could get some of that carbon effect sticky sheet and cut some out to fit the top part......anyway i polished the lever blades too so they look ok for a hack or rider.

£10 posted NOW £8 POSTED

27.0 mm Kalloy seatpost ritchey type used once on my old Kona no marks on shaft.

£10 posted NOW £8 POSTED SOLD

Bars
1 pair of unknown (i assume DH as they are thick wall) 640mm riser bars with gold shim to 25.4. but they ain't heavy!

£15 posted NOW £13 POSTED

The other pair are System 1 Components i believe came OE on Trek bikes. 565mm wide and 230gms and logos good as can be seen in the pic.

£15 posted NOW £13 POSTED

1 pair of NOS Shimano M738 cantis BUT missing a small brass washer you can see in the photo. I think its what the small black covers (that always break and come off) fitted on, i'm sure they'll work fine :) no bolts or pads.

£10 posted SOLD

Karma section
these are all postage only.
Please message me for postage price but won't be much :D

Thanks for looking :)

Re: Parts clearout Hyperends,XT,Bars,seatpost, and some Karma

I am interested in the saddle of the last pic, please, I send you a pm

Black bar ends and hope spacer please. PM'd.

Re:

Karma saddle dibbed buy pepe jara til i find out postage to spain.
Black Hyperends sold and Hope spacer gone.
SPD's gone too.

Pm's replied to.

unknown risers look like answer ones, got some on the saracen i got of lgf, aluminites or something?

do the purple bar ends just need the allen bolts?

longun":17tngfs8 said:
unknown risers look like answer ones, got some on the saracen i got of lgf, aluminites or something?

do the purple bar ends just need the allen bolts?

Purple Hyperends need allen bolts M6 i think,they also don't have any end plugs but i'm sure a set of bar plugs would fit.

I'm interested in one of the clamp parts from the hyperends.
So if the lot doesn't sell and you would be willing to split i would be happy to hear from you.

Back