Panaracer Smoke & Dart Amber/Skinwall

What you have there is 2 front tyres. The one with the chunkier tread is the older of the 2.

I have a few pairs of NOS Magic front & rears (older version, crica 1992) & quite a few pairs of NOS Smoke & Dart Magics (newer version, circa 1994).

I'd be happy to sell a pair or 2 (call me greedy) of the newer version but from experience, shipping alone would cost you $A60. I'd be looking for $A100 per pair.

Here's the tread patern of the newer front & rear versions:

magics2.jpg

Arran":h3y3smjn said:
What you have there is 2 front tyres. The one with the chunkier tread is the older of the 2.

I have a few pairs of NOS Magic front & rears (older version, crica 1992) & quite a few pairs of NOS Smoke & Dart Magics (newer version, circa 1994).

I'd be happy to sell a pair or 2 (call me greedy) of the newer version but from experience, shipping alone would cost you $A60. I'd be looking for $A100 per pair.

Thanks for the offer of the magics but I would like the standard black tread with amber walls.

Are those originals? I have a pair of PorcIIs, new in their boxes, but they're quite different from those (blackwall, different logos) and I'm told they're the blasphemous ones...

Attachments

• 070120101645.jpg
    070120101645.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,479
Back