Wanted Pair of Campagnolo Chorus Carbon 8 Speed brifters or similar

Babyldn

Dirt Disciple
As per title really..
Ultimately after the latest Campy 8 speed brifters ever made or to put it more crudely, the most aesthetically modern looking ones alla 9/10 etc speed? Also open to swap/part swap my mid 90's ones if at all useful. It's for an odd bucket project, modern ish frameset, with an 8 speed campy groupset and the shifter I have look terrible on an otherwise modern cockpit. Maybe im shooting in the dark, but maybe I get lucky.
Located south east London so can cycle over if close or happy to pay for postage.
Thanks for looking
;)
Here's something for reference Screenshot 2022-05-01 at 17.07.08.png

Happily corrected, but im not sure 8 speed came with the domed hoods a la your photo.
The transition from pointy to domed hoods came during 9 speed.
If your photo is of 8 speed, i'm wondering if some bastardisation of parts took place

I had also never seen any 8 speed in this shape...but the description on this ebay ad seems to suggest otherwise?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The hoods don't look to be sitting correctly on the body in that ebay ad.
I reckon they've used newer shape hoods on the 1st gen lever

Not sure I am seeing what you are, but regardless of the hoods, the lever it self is of a more modern shape than the 8 speed kind.
That being said, I can't seem to find any others on the net, so you may very well be right :)

Back