Wanted Pace RC38 Airforce II Fork

Snowy

Dirt Disciple
I am after a Pace RC38 Airforce II Fork, must be in excellent condition. I will pay over the odds for the right one, Like the one in the photo.

Attachments

• Pace  RC38 Airforce II  .jpg
    Pace RC38 Airforce II .jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 12
Hi all, I was informed that this person who posted the pictures of the fork I was after maybe a scammer & I had added my email address & phone number, then Thursday I had a phone call from this person & we came to a agreement that he would list the fork on ebay & then I would purchase it, which I did. It came today & its in superb condition for a 21 year old fork & I am very pleased with it.

Last edited:
Hi all, I was informed that this person who posted the pictures of the fork I was after maybe a scammer & I had added my email address & phone number, then Thursday I had a phone call from this person & we came to a agreement that he would list the fork on ebay & then I would purchase it, which I did. It came today & its in superb condition for a 21 year old fork & I am very pleased with it.
Glad you got what you was after @Snowy and you did your due diligence beforehand. Looks like a great result.

Now what are you going to bolt these onto?

Glad you got what you was after @Snowy and you did your due diligence beforehand. Looks like a great result.

Now what are you going to bolt these onto?
Sorry for the delay in replying but I have been very busy sorting parts & having the forks fitted I did not have crown race puller & did not want to start chiselling away at it, so I took it to a new bike shop in town, which deals with mainly KTM electric bikes, called Electric Avenue & they did a superb. I have now received the Shimano Deore XT FC-M760 crank set with 170mm cranks from USA & arranging for them to be fitted with the Hope stainless steel 68-73mm bottom bracket that I ordered from them. Parts I have replaced are

Thomson Elite X4 A-Head Stem
Thomson Trail Carbon Handlebars 31.8mm
Ergon GA2 Handle Bar Grips
Ergon SMC Sport Gel Saddle M-L
Thomson Elite Seatpost 27.2mm
Lezyne Power Bottle Cage
Schwalbe Presta Tubes
Schwalbe Land Cruiser 26 x 1.75 Tyres
Pace RC38 Airforce II Fork 1 1/8'' x 220mm Steer Tube
Shimano Deore XT FC-M760 crankset 170
Hope X2 Caliper Bore Cap
Hope QR Skewers
Hope Stainless Steel Bottom Bracket
Shimano XT M8140 Mountain Bike Pedals ( Small / Medium )

Sorry for the delay in replying but I have been very busy sorting parts & having the forks fitted I did not have crown race puller & did not want to start chiselling away at it, so I took it to a new bike shop in town, which deals with mainly KTM electric bikes, called Electric Avenue & they did a superb. I have now received the Shimano Deore XT FC-M760 crank set with 170mm cranks from USA & arranging for them to be fitted with the Hope stainless steel 68-73mm bottom bracket that I ordered from them. Parts I have replaced are

Thomson Elite X4 A-Head Stem
Thomson Trail Carbon Handlebars 31.8mm
Ergon GA2 Handle Bar Grips
Ergon SMC Sport Gel Saddle M-L
Thomson Elite Seatpost 27.2mm
Lezyne Power Bottle Cage
Schwalbe Presta Tubes
Schwalbe Land Cruiser 26 x 1.75 Tyres
Pace RC38 Airforce II Fork 1 1/8'' x 220mm Steer Tube
Shimano Deore XT FC-M760 crankset 170
Hope X2 Caliper Bore Cap
Hope QR Skewers
Hope Stainless Steel Bottom Bracket
Shimano XT M8140 Mountain Bike Pedals ( Small / Medium )
Looking forward to seeing the end result. Sounds like a great build already.

Back