Pace RC36 Non-Threaded, One Inch Steerer.

Heavy

Retro Guru
I have a set of early type (not Evo etc) Pace RC35 forks with non-threaded 1" steerer which is a decent length of 228mm

I tend to have rigid bikes so know very little about these forks or their value

Mechanically they seem to be working as they should a 20230305_123803.jpg 20230305_123834.jpg nd they're in great cosmetic condition. (Stickers could do with replacing)

I'd like to move these on so any help on value would be great. 👍

OK, well they're RC36'S not RC35's.

Would need to see the condition of the stanchions to give a better assessment.

As it stands they sell for between £70 - £100 at the moment

Thanks Mark, yes RC36 😄

The stanchions are unmarked with no signs of wear, which makes sense as the frame they came off is pristine.

Cheers, that gives me an idea on value.

OK, well they're RC36'S not RC35's.

Would need to see the condition of the stanchions to give a better assessment.

As it stands they sell for between £70 - £100 at the moment

Just looking on eBay and the only 1" unthreaded RC36 sold in completed items shows a sale price of £270.

I know this isn't an exact science, but in terms of model and steerer type etc, is £70 - £100 the right price range?

The reason I'm asking is that I've posted them on marketplace at £90 and getting much more attention than I expected.

Cheers

I’ve sold many sets. They worth around £80-110.

Priced at £90 is fair hence getting interest. Put them at £200+ and that interest will cease.

I’ve sold many sets. They worth around £80-110.

Priced at £90 is fair hence getting interest. Put them at £200+ and that interest will cease.
Cheers - just wanted to make sure I'd pitched them right and not missed a feature that increased their value. 👍

Back