PACE RC36 EVO Pro Class Ltd forks + HOPE C2 + HOPE Wheel

Grimtech

Dirt Disciple
Sorry for the long title, and post!
Indeed,
I have a front end for sale, ready for a PACE project.
I bought this set up 13 years ago on this forum from @Tranquility Base

Images
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlYLt9661qJJhAmlmqsj2jwDFG10

*1998/1999 PACE RC36 EVO Pro Class Ltd Forks - TiNi coating, very rare model.
*HOPE C2 brake with #1 caliper and a "P" mount adapter to fit PACE forks.
*HOPE suspension hub with axle to fit the reduced separation 90mm drop outs, built into a Mavic 317CD disc rim 32 hole.

Details
------------------
The fork has an un-cut 1" steerer tuber of 210mm length - never had a star nut fitted.
I also have a 1 1/8" steerer tube for the fork too, with a star nut and 185mm long.
It has the original canti bosses too, and a pack of seals and valve.

The Hope C2 brake with #1 brake caliper + HOPE "P" mount adaptor" has nearly new pads, zero corrosion or leaks, perfectly free moving pistons and a very tidy lever.

The wheel has a HOPE hub with the Ti body, and silver alloy flanges bonded on.
Its 32 hole QR, and will only fit this fork, with the brake caliper fitted. The caliper sits inboard of the forks non-drive side dropout and so the 100mm regular drop out spacing is reduced down to 90mm. The wheel is dished for this set up.

The hub has the 5-bolt spider fitted with the threaded lock ring, and a 155mm rotor on it.
This rotor only matches this set up.

I will not split it up, as it all works together so perfectly.

I need to buy for my current project:

A full set of M900 cantis and straddles.
A complete M900 chainset and BB.
A 34.9mm M900 front mech.
An M900 Cassette.

So I am looking for around £400 for my whole front end, purely to cover the costs of the M900 kit I need.
Or I will direct swap if you have the parts needed to complete my project.

Re:

Just in case its of interest, I am going to list it on eBay tonight, but much happier to sell this to a forum member.

Back