Pace RC35 AB 1" very long steerer SOLD

Splatter Paint

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I have a set of Marzocchi Bomber z2s with a nice long (205mm) steerer, 1 1/8" threadless. They move very smoothly and the adjusters work, but they weep a bit of fluid. The stanchions look good too. Call it £25 + £13 for Parcelforce 48 for postage? SOLD

I bought them years ago from this site from a guy who bought them new. He seemed genuine and said they were regularly serviced (oil is nice and clean) and even gave me the manual. I then sold them to my Dad who left them in the disaster that is his garage, lost the manual and never used them. He gave them to me a couple of weeks ago - without the manual :roll:

Pace RC35, 1" crown & steerer (208mm usable / 62mm threaded section)

I bought these a couple of weeks ago, fitted them to my bike and found that my late 80's steel doesn't handle very well with bounce up front :evil: I bought the forks for £75 from here and paid £29 for a steerer from Pace. I stripped them down and found the insides nice and clean and the elastomers fresh :D They have the brake rocker and all too often missing bungs at the bottom. Included are the original crown bolts as there are stainless ones fitted & a crown race collar. The collar is probably unusable as it was a pig to get off. These forks work by the headset bearing race compressing the collar, making them difficult to separate! New ones are a tenner on eBay.

£105 posted (what I paid)

SP

Attachments

• MZ_Bomber_z2.JPG
    MZ_Bomber_z2.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 720
  • IMG_0802.JPG
    IMG_0802.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 625
  • IMG_0803.JPG
    IMG_0803.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 625
  • IMG_0804.JPG
    IMG_0804.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 625
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Pace photos * the mark on the carbon left leg was just dirt which rubbed off*

Attachments

• Crown_Back.JPG
    Crown_Back.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 355
  • Crown_front.JPG
    Crown_front.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 355
  • Pace_Back.JPG
    Pace_Back.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 355