Pace rc200F6 2004

TheBear1978

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
It's with a heavy heart I am posting this, but my circumstances may be changing soon and I'd rather this went to someone genuine who will use and treasure it.

Full specification:

Frame: RC200F8 2004 (new) 19" seat-tube length
Forks: 2006 Pace RC36 EVO II, fully-serviced, new seals with Tim conversion kit
Headset: Hope 1 1/8" aheadset in black (new)
Stem: X-Lite Fly 90mm in black with King top-cap, ti bolt & Hope Head Doctor (new)
Bars/Ends: X-Lite Pro titanium 540mm with X-Lite Stubby Pro ends, ti bolts in silver
Saddle: X-Lite titanium kevlar in blue/black
Seatpost: X-Lite ZE360 alloy layback in silver
Brakes: Hope Mono Mini w/new genuine 180/160mm discs/new Hope pads (in black/silver)
Shifters: XTR M970 with ti bolts
Front mech: XTR M960 bottom-pull
Rear mech: XTR M952 long-cage
Cassette: XTR M970 9 spd titanium
Chainset: New Middleburn RS7 with new 22t/32t/44t Middleburn XTR hardcoat rings
Bottom bracket: New Royce titanium 115mm
Pedals: Victor VP102 SPD in silver
Rims: WTB Speed disc in black
Hubs: Hope Pro2 in black
Skewers: X-Lite Holey alloy with ti axles
Tyres: New Panaracer Dart/Smoke skinwall/black 
Grips: New Ritchey Truegrip WCS in black
Others: New SRP crank-bolts/rear-mech hanger bolt

This bike took me nearly 2 years to collect parts for and build, serious interest only please and I will NOT break it for parts so please don't ask. No comments on asking price either please. Never ridden on trails, ridden to end of lane and back to check functionality and that's it. The very last Pace rc200 series ever made.

For the asking price I will also include an original Syncros inline alloy 420mm seatpost in the correct 29.4mm diameter, a set of X-Lite carbon riser bars with X-Lite all-caps, an original Pace RC45 stem in your choice of black or gunmetal-grey and a DCD in polished alloy.

£2.5K

Collection only, pics to follow

TheBear1978":b11wnkpr said:
Still available, serious interest only please.

Pictures are taking some time to arrive, not that I'm interested in buying but would like to see it! :roll:

Graham_hkr":3eg88iu8 said:
TheBear1978":3eg88iu8 said:
Still available, serious interest only please.

Pictures are taking some time to arrive, not that I'm interested in buying but would like to see it! :roll:

I'm sorry, due to circumstances including a family bereavement this hasn't been at the forefront of my priorities.

Also am having issues getting pics uploaded/shared, however, if your not interested in buying and just want to see some pics of a lovely bike I'm sure you can wait a while longer :?

Did this ever sell & what did it go for ?, for me a brand new frame could have done better with what was available at the time.

Latest posts

Back