Pace RC200 F8 Complete bike in near Mint Sauce condition!!

Changing the subject completely....

If only reason you are selling is due to geometry - have you tried fitting a shorter stem and maybe risers?

If seatpost is right height for you, then it might work. Shorter/higher stem and raised bars has worked well for most of the tall women I've done bike fits for. Sure, it makes the front a bit twitchier and ain't good on the eyes, bikewise. But consider it if you haven't already done so.

Thanks for the thought. Yes I did try a shorter stem and riser bar - rode for just under an hour and felt like I was trying to tame a wild beast! I quite like a twitchy ride but this was a bit too much.

dbmtb":3c6q5eka said:
If only reason you are selling is due to geometry - have you tried fitting a shorter stem and maybe risers?

RTFP! (Read the first post)

Cor - welcome the RB - we're not all a bunch of..... moaners :)

I was looking at your bike earlier - just too big for me - but quite nice and I'd manage to change the seatpost if I wanted.

Hope you get some decent £ for it!

Beautiful bike.

But for what its worth if its just the frame thats too bi why not strip the bike again and re-sell it in the same condition you bought it from the the last RB owner.

That way you'd probably get the same money for the frame and keep the other components for the next RC200 that comes along.

They're rare compared to some bikes but not unicorns.

Just a suggestion of course.

Back