Pace RC200 F7 Team Issue

CarrotCake

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
I purchased this bike brand new from Swinnerton Cycles in Stoke-on-trent circa 1998
I used it regularly for a few years, since then it has lead a semi retired life and has been bought out once every couple of years for the odd Retrobike xmas ride and Retro class at Brighton Big dog, with a growing family, the time has come to pass it onto an enthusiast that is going to ride/enjoy it rather than have it locked away in a dark loft! Not interested in breaking it and would like to sell it to someone who will ride and enjoy, customise to their own taste a bit, but not strip the life out of it an eBay. I also have the matching team Jersey for this bike in large size that I’m selling for £40.

Spec.
18 inch Red anodised frame, exceptionally good condition, no dents, cracks or gouges in the frame. The usual anodising rub on the non driveside asymmetric chain stay.
Pace Stem
X-Lite Xpert Bars
9 Speed DuraAce shifters on bar mounts
Chris King Headset (fitted brand a few years ago when the bike went into retirement and has done very few miles)
RaceFace Turbine Cranks 175mm
Pace ChainRings
SRP Alloy Chainring bolts
XTR Rear Mech
XT rear Mech
Hope Titanium BB (bearings replaced at the same time as headset and has done little miles)
Hope Hydraulic disc brakes
Hope Ti Quick Release’s
Hope Ti Glide Disc rear hub
Hope Titanium Suspension hub
Mavic 217 SUP Rims with ‘Sunset Anodising’ Finish
DT Swiss Spokes
IRC 2.125 Claw Comp tyres (YETI FRO Tyre)
Syncros Seatpost
Flite TT Titanium saddle
Manitou SX Ti Fork
Pace Titanium fastener kit / Venhill alloy bolts
Egg Beater pedals
XT Chain (recently replaced)
Sensible offers considered

Images Here

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SNcApqwn5AZ4W2BB8

£875

Attachments

• P1030638.jpg