Pace RC200 F6 Disc Klamper

Betsy

Old School Grand Master
Something Old, Something New, Nothing Borrowed, Nothing Blue

fullsizeoutput_3316.jpeg

Ive been riding around on rat trap pass extralights for the last few months so i don't need the suspension forks :cool:

fullsizeoutput_3318.jpeg

The grips are repro's from this place in France, def recommended
fullsizeoutput_3327.jpeg

The stem which i de-ano'd recently
fullsizeoutput_3325.jpeg

I was waiting for the grey compound to land in April but Father Christmas dropped these down my chimney.
Damn they roll fast!
fullsizeoutput_3328.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3322.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_331f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_331c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3323.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3324.jpeg

Not one for the pureists (although i have picked up lots of other period Pace bits along the way) but it's certainly a fun ride.. still need to sort the crank out and maybe swap the champagne pedals for black cage.. eventually.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::) V.V.V. nice. I had to look the tyres up. Then swiftly looked away having seen the price! Your ride deserves them though

I think the RTP were the more expensive out of the 2 pairs, they're so light the side walls are almost seethrough :D but they are like riding on marshmellow clouds

Looks very cool,what are the shifters like to use as thumbies?

The changes are really firm but positive with a loud click and perfect change but you can't whip up and down the cassette with any speed.

Thanks gents!

That's a fantastic looking build 👌
It's got attitude on the rat traps
And looks class/classic on the tan walls .
The stem was worth waiting for and refinishing 👍

Thanks @Blackers

I took it out for a blast around Lady Canning's yesterday.. being Sheffield everything is either at the top or the bottom of a steep hill.. i managed to nail it up this loose gravely section on those Ultradynamico's.. Ive been pushing it up that section on the Rat Traps

When I bought that Pace it had been a weight weenie project built with 80% British components, USE carbon fibre post and bars, Hope Pro SP-XC3's on Stanz with an unusual grey Flight.. It had BB7's mounted to that CNC'd caliper mount (which i wanted to utilise with the Klampers) It came with RC31's & RC35's a Pace crud catcher Pace stem ect..
The seller claimed "One owner from new" but all the components dated from 2009-13 and they looked brand new, almost unridden whereas the frame has a few marks here and there consistent with a previous existence.
Ive been making upgrades as things/£££ becomes available.. the only thing left from the 09-13 build is the Middleburn Duo crank and rings, ive stuck a NOS M952 front mech on there and i'm using friction shift to change up and down the 2x rings so it needs sorting out.. then i think i'll call it a day.

Back