Pace Carbon Snowflake Front Wheel

:LOL:

I wasn't having a dig at you, I hope you realise that.
Personally i'd never buy anything worth more than a couple of quid without seeing a pic, that's why I just stated my interest and requested one.
Ofcourse Simon can sell it to whoever he likes!
No dramas :D

Nah man of course i understand! In the interest of keeping everything friendly I hereby withdraw from the sale until I get a pm from simon to say that the two guys who expressed interest before me do not want the wheel. Normally I'd be exactly the same in terms of wanting pics first but I really want a pace wheel for the rc200 and when this came along i didn't want to lose it through being slow! No offense meant and absolutley none taken. Wahey!

I can understand you wanting a Pace hub for your Pace!
I'm just after a decent, dark coloured or silver hub on a decent rim and it was the snowflaking which did it for me - i'm a sucker for snowflaked spokes!
I'll happily let either of you two guys have it over me if Simon prefers to deal with longer-established forum members.
It's all gravy. :cool:

Will the Retrobike mafia hunt me down if I sell it to JS1500? It's just that way I don't have to charge the batteries in the digital camera....

^^^
I'll bow out and you can sell it to BoyBurning if you fancy. I think it'll look good on a Pace!

Js1500 yer a gent. If that's defo cool with you I'll take it please. I may have something you'd be interested in by means of compensation. Leave it with me and I'll get back to you.

Latest posts

Back