Owwwwk's framesale: Ventana el Chiquillo medium (NOS)

Re: Owwwwk's MTB for sale topic (Syncros,Cook,Ringle)

Thanks MatBH5, I thought the same so PM'd the seller not only with my interest but also the same question.

I was first in this thread and still no news from Bas. :(

Happy to take some Shimano Ti axles and the DX thumbies as well.

Back online again and reading many PM's. Sorry this took some time.

Questions first:
1) I will again check all stems and forks on size (1"or 1 1/8"); tomorrow I will update you all (most questions were on the Syncros stem)
2) I will check to TNT boldset. Are they Ti or alloy? Is there an TNT logo on it?

Sold parts (Note: tomorrow I will inform the first people in line about the shippingcost):
- Syncros Powerlite fork: sold to Yidaki (pending payment & OK for shippingcost)
- Chris King: sold to robdeanhove (pending payment & OK for shippingcost)
- Klein Attitude fork: sold to Rahbari (pending payment & OK for shippingcost)
- Ringle H20: sold to ilovemyrocky (pending payment & OK for shippingcost)
- Salsa rollerstem: sold to Tc (pending payment & OK for shippingcost)

Reserved parts
- Kooka forkbrace (silver): reserved for Pochi (pending payment & OK for shippingcost & doublecheck on type of fork
- Syncros Cattleprod: reserved for yanee71 (pending payment & OK for shippingcost & doublecheck on 1" or 1 1/8"
- TNT bolt: reserved for racer x (pending payment & OK for shippingcost & doublecheck on Ti/alu and logo
- Simplon bar/stem combo: reserved for Titanfreak (pending payment & OK for shippingcost & doublecheck on 1" or 1 1/8"
- 3 x Salsa stem: reserved for sascha (pending payment & OK for shippingcost)
- 1 x Cook Bros stem: reserved for sascha (pending payment & OK for shippingcost)
- 1 x Cook Bros bar: reserved for sascha (pending payment & OK for shippingcost)

Okay buddy, if the Syncros stem turns out to be 1 1/8" and Yanee is out, I am still interested.

Pm'd verybody. Apologies this took some time.

Will try to answer all questions tomorrow (including cost of shipping)

Re: Re:

MatBH5":2gd7cpbr said:
Don't the 1" Syncros have a step down in the steerer tube part - or am I misunderstanding? Checking this isn't 1&1/8"?
i would 2nd that. should have a step down i believe.

also this gent has an ad listed for ages in the wanted section for a 1" Powerlite:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=257358

Re: Re:

RockiMtn":3r1mi2e5 said:
MatBH5":3r1mi2e5 said:
Don't the 1" Syncros have a step down in the steerer tube part - or am I misunderstanding? Checking this isn't 1&1/8"?
i would 2nd that. should have a step down i believe.

also this gent has an ad listed for ages in the wanted section for a 1" Powerlite:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=257358

Thanks for mentioning my wanted ad RockiMtn - no-one really seems to bother to check them prior to listing stuff for sale, so I do wonder why anyone bothers to post them....

Have also had a WTD ad for a 1" Syncros stem with noodle for even longer, but as usual, the people that spend their entire lives on the site get them within minutes. Nice. Wish I didn't have a life.

Back