owwwwk's feedback

Really great seller, communicative, comprehensive, and really kind. Shipment was fast and really protected.
I don´t hesitate to repurchase or recommend...
Many thanks for everything!

Bought some wheels of Bas, quick shipping and communication through out, would 100% deal with again.

Re:

Hi mates

I recently bought some parts from Bas arrived home .
Honestly described parts , well packed , fast shipping and very good attention and comunication from Bas , so a perfect deal .
I would not hesitate to repeat with Bas , so strongly reccomended mate .

Cheers

Hi mates,

I bought a 1.1/8" CK headset and a pair ox XT thumbshifters from Bas,

excellent, all parts were well packed, very very good condition, fast shipping with full traceability of the parcel

what else : highly recommended Seller

Re:

I bought a few bits from Bas.

Top chap to deal with; good comms, items well packed and as described :cool:

Cheers :)

Re:

Bought a NOS RockShox Judy fork brace/bridge which came perfectly protected - wrapped and boxed like it was the Crown Jewels! Arrived in just 3 working days!

Great communicator and provided answers quickly to questions before completing the deal. Highly recommended and will buy from again without a shadow of doubt.

Cheers Bas!

Re:

bought some xtr m900 f and r mech .fast well packed delivery as described great communication top seller thanks and nice karma added also cheers

Re: Recent purchase

Bas sorted me out with a couple of sets of SRP crank bolts.
A friendly, flawless transaction that was delivered well packed in good time.

Spot on! A*

Re:

Beyond a stand-up guy. Bought a few parts from Bas recently. He not only tossed in a couple of karma Ti crank bolts as promised, but he sensed I was really into Syncros and Rocky Mountain stuff, so he surprised me with a Karma 'Syncros' chain wallet. What're can I say, other than he's first class gentleman. And if he's indeed stopping this hobby as his ad states, our community be poorer for it. Thanks again Bas!

Back