OWMTBC 2010 Competition Time!

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
The Prize:

A FREE entry to the OWMTBC event on Saturday 4th September... all you have to do correctly answer the five questions and write a witty caption to the photo!

1. Who won the 1989 NORBA National Finals?

2. Which was the lighter stock fork in 1992 - the Manitou 1 or the Rock Shox Mag 20?

3. Who was crowned the 1991 World MTB Champion in Italy?

4. What is a PACE RC50?

5. Who won the European, the British and finished second in the Grundig World XC Series in 1989?

The small print:
> The prize is one free entry into the challenge events at the OWMTBC on Saturday 4th September in Betws-y-Coed, North Wales.
> Particpants MUST be able to claim the prize and come to the event - please don't waste another's opportunity to win if you cannot make it.
> There is no alternative prize!
> Post your entries up here - who cares if people copy your incorrect answers... ;-)
> Entries close midnight 31st August 2010.
> Judges decision is invariably final!

The OW Crew

Attachments

• Go Dutch.JPG
    Go Dutch.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,703
1) John Tomac
2) Manitou
3) John Tomac
4) Hub
5) Mike Kloser

Caption: "How many times have I told you? He's not Harry Potter."

1) Tim Davies
2) RS Mag 20
3) John Tomac
4) Hub
5) Mike Kloser

Caption: "Our Mum's must be really proud."

1- John Tomac
2- Pass
3- John Tomac
4- Hub
5- Mike Kloser

Chap with flower shirt to camera man:
"Who's that guy?"

1. Who won the 1989 NORBA National Finals? Dangerous Diddy Dave McDoogle

2. Which was the lighter stock fork in 1992 - the Manitou 1 or the Rock Shox Mag 20? The drilled out fork on my mates Activator

3. Who was crowned the 1991 World MTB Champion in Italy? Ralphington Ralphington Smythe

4. What is a PACE RC50? Insect repelant

5. Who won the European, the British and finished second in the Grundig World XC Series in 1989? 'Turnip' Pete, the bandy legged hobbit from the Shire.

I'll get me coat....

Back