Overburys, Klein, Roberts, Raleigh

xxnick1975, my apologies for the post above, I did not read your post well before I commented. I thought you saw this on ebay and wanted to share it with the forum. I only did now realise that it is actually your bike and I do respect your sales interest.

I also do have some Pinnacles including one backfire (Elite) and if you look at an original backfire paintjob, it simply significantly differs from yours. But in the add ypu are saying that it is a repaint.

Just because you say it is a 1988:
Early Pinnacles had a U-brake under the chain stays and both derailleur cable inlets on the right side of the downtube. I think the U-brake was discontinued sometime during '89 (the '89 catalog still shows both, u-brake and double right-side inlets while both were gone in the 1990 catalog). Also only in 1990 the Klein Mission Control was introduced which suggest that your bike is rather in 1990 MY spec.

A 1990 Pinnacle is not necessarily of lesser value than a 1988 model in my opinion. I for example would not want to buy a U-brake bike while others are explicitly looking for one. Good luck with your sale!

Cheers, Andy

Raleigh and Klein now sold

Will split the Overburys and the Roberts as a frameswt to anyone on here.

For the FS say £150 for the Overburys posted and £175 for the Roberts

Latest posts

Back