Other than transport, what retro do you use regularly ?

Got a soft spot for pre-'69 Omega..
omega20bob20004-1.jpg

omega20bob20001-1.jpg

However when it comes down to early '80's tricky titanium there's only one mob in it
iwcocean2000pd10-03-07qua3_max.jpg

just a quick question seen as there are other omega fans in here, i've got one that i stopped wearing years back (when i got a new oris as a present) but now it seems to have stopped working. How much does it cost to get one of these serviced and how do you go about it?

Anyway vintage stuff, lots of tools! i often go round the carboots picking up any old tools. It's just so much cheaper than buying new and the quality is usually much much better.

I also have a cast iron mangle to wring out the moisture in the chamois when washing the cars, oh and a merry tiller from the 60s those briggs and stratton engines run forever. And a ransomes lawn mower, that also seems to go forever.

1duck":3kqwpu5f said:
just a quick question seen as there are other omega fans in here, i've got one that i stopped wearing years back (when i got a new oris as a present) but now it seems to have stopped working. How much does it cost to get one of these serviced and how do you go about it?

Swiss Time Services here

konatime":2h9wc2wj said:
Got a soft spot for pre-'69 Omega..
omega20bob20004-1.jpg

omega20bob20001-1.jpg

However when it comes down to early '80's tricky titanium there's only one mob in it
iwcocean2000pd10-03-07qua3_max.jpg

Blimey! :shock:

I have a 55 Omega Seamaster I wear everyday, and I think It's the most beautiful watch ever.

al.

You can see why the missus complains I'm always late. :LOL:

Picture001-2.jpg

al.

Hi-fi, CD's & cassettes, Cassette Walkman, Portable CD player. Oh and tetris on gameboy colour

My telly - it's not plasma, its not flatscreen, it's not even widescreen. Just a regular CRT Sony Trinitron.

Back