Original camelbak,DX cranks,TI stem bolt PRICE DROP/OFFERS ?

bump and price drop !! still open to offers !!!

xt cranks £25
camel bak with nos bladder and clip £15 ( ideal for a retro ride)
SRP chainring bolts £6
Ti quill bolt £7

those look more like DX / MT-60 cranks. XT have 'Shimano' embossed on them plus they are machine finished.

sta60138_168.jpg

IMG_0042.JPG

they do say fc-mt60 on the back of them , so if that makes them dx cranks then i stand corrected !! The only reason i thought they were XT cranks is that an ex moderator sold them to me as xt cranks at the same time he sold me a frame !!
anyway still open to offers

magicmistertea":38ug33sa said:
they do say fc-mt60 on the back of them , so if that makes them dx cranks then i stand corrected !! The only reason i thought they were XT cranks is that an ex moderator sold them to me as xt cranks at the same time he sold me a frame !!

naughty ex-moderator

out him so we can mock him

legrandefromage":z0pq6bqe said:
magicmistertea":z0pq6bqe said:

naughty ex-moderator

out him so we can mock him

:LOL: na i better not do that !! to be honest it doesnt really matter anyway they are still a nice set of cranks for someone, and i honestly dont think they realised... i have owned them for a few years so im not worried :D

Back