Orange Tat.. bars, stems, posts

Spibblo

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Yes.. it's all Orange.
Prices inc UK post (no overseas- sorry)
Paypal gift or add 5%
i can whatsapp you more pics/info just pm your number.
Don't know how I ended up with so many supercross bars..

Supercross bars x 4 (2nd set down sold)
All used but usable. standard clamp size. Lengths range from 610 to 657mm
£15 each

Hot Rod bars (Orange)
average condition, 585mm uncut.
£25

Hot Rod Bars (silver)
well used, crimped ends and decals poor, short at 540mm
£8

Black 1&1/8th ahead stem 110mm reach
£12

Silver SK9 1&1/8th ahead stem 135mm reach
£12

Polished finish 1 inch ahead 130mm reach
£12

Post- nickel plate P7 era 26.4 plus shim (no size on shim so not sure exact diameter)
£20

Post- Silver 27.2
£15

**GONE**Post- Black 29.6
£15

**SOLD**Saddle- Black with Orange stitching. In pretty good order
£25

**ON HOLD**Saddle- Black with faded stitching! with spits at the back and front that have been effectively glued down. Not for your best bike but ok for general larking around
£10

you complete me, Spibbs xx

Attachments

• 20191001_151350[2].jpg
    20191001_151350[2].jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 666
reanimation":tlnqskr4 said:
How long are the best condition supercross bars? Cheers.

They're all about the same condition I think. I'll have a look in the morning and see if there's one better than the others. Two of them are larger diameter slightly where the rise is- if that makes a difference to you?

Spibblo":18vf6ys7 said:
reanimation":18vf6ys7 said:

They're all about the same condition I think. I'll have a look in the morning and see if there's one better than the others. Two of them are larger diameter slightly where the rise is- if that makes a difference to you?

Thanks. Amazing how the same model is different, I'm thinking about em going on a 98 P7 as another option. Will try study the pic tomorrow. Cheers

reanimation":3eokr05q said:
Spibblo":3eokr05q said:
reanimation":3eokr05q said:

Thanks. Amazing how the same model is different, I'm thinking about em going on a 98 P7 as another option. Will try study the pic tomorrow. Cheers

The longest bars are actually the ones in the best condition- (though theyre all similarly presentable) second pair down @ 658mm

Back