Orange P7 frame and wheels 99p

I'll collect it at the weekend and report back with the frame number. At the moment I don't actually have any plans for it but it was local and cheap and I couldn't resist placing a bid. Regarding the wheels, if I don't have a use for them I'll drop you a pm

I'll collect it at the weekend and report back with the frame number. At the moment I don't actually have any plans for it but it was local and cheap and I couldn't resist placing a bid. Regarding the wheels, if I don't have a use for them I'll drop you a pm
Sorry to barge in…but I’d like to be second in line if you sell the wheels please? Thanks

Appreciated 👍

I don't think I've ever made an ebay purchase that was so in demand :) but yes @brocklanders023 I will let you know if I decide to move the frame on

I must admit, I am already wondering if it was a wise purchase as I think I sold all my canti brakes a while ago with the intention of using V's for ever more.

So I have collected the fruity contraband. Both frame and wheels are much better than I imagined. It's a real survivor that seems to have been lightly used, the decals could do with replacing but the paint / powder is in pretty good shape.

And the frame number? It's difficult to read but I think starts A403 or A408... will attempt to decipher it in better light. Something I wasn't sure of (as I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to Orange bikes) is that it's a 1" steerer. The seller said he was using manitou forks but sold them seperately.

It sounds like sourcing suitable forks might be tricky. Also, 19" might be a bit small for me, I need to size it up against some of my other bikes / frames.

Back