Orange Ms Isle (Rebuilt September 2013)

reanimation":pxo4ky15 said:
Done it justice there, nicely tastefully modernised with good stuff. Nice mix. Shame to get em mucky innit!

It's that time of year though...gone are the dusty trails and being able to just leave your bike in the garage after a ride.

love a ms isle, just love the frame shape, its like the dh bikes, theres a few cool bikes from that time, seems the jump sort of bikes now are big bmxs, i had a kona shred back then with bombers an the silver hope minis. mate had a cool planet x jack flash i think it was in leopard print, ive got my eyes out for somthing to build up, le toy would be cool

Hi, signed up to the forum as I having a second coming and hitting the trails again. At the moment full shock wise I have a Kona The King, but this thread has made me purchase my 2nd Ms Isle as I had one back in the day and always regretted selling my first.
Currently Building it from scratch. Only thing I have noticed is my cables run crank side of the top tube rather than on top. I don't remember where my old ones ran. Not sure on what year frame its is now!
Anyways,
Great thread.

Enjoyed reading through the whole thread and seeing it evolve into a bike with more range.
Have always liked the look of these frames with the chiselled shapes.

Back