Orange Hitman Contract26

Madmax1993

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
I've just realised I never posted a thread for my jump bike, probably as I bought it as a full bike on here and over time I've customised and upgraded it, until no original parts remained, other than the frame. This was it after fitting some urban tyres:

IMG-20170531-WA0002.jpg

Of course I started changing more stuff like a Spank Spike taller riser bar, some new grips and floating rotors.

IMG_20180504_142945.jpg

Then I removed the 9 speed transmission in favour of single speed, and replaced the BMX chainset with a bargain XT hollowtech II one.

IMG-20181121-WA0001.jpg

Next to go was the Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 3 fork, in favour of the pikes off my trail bike, run in the lower 100mm U-turn setting, but whilst they were much lighter, they were a bit too supple without the extra travel.

I had my Maverick SC32 lying around, so I wanted to use that, but the steerer is ridiculously short, so I had to use a very low stack stem, but I like the Maverick as an alternative to Marzocchi Shivers in the upside down fork world.
IMG_20200621_140646.jpg

I've been dead keen on tan wall tyres for a while, so continuing the trend set by the grey walls on my boardman, and brown walls on my road bike, I set about getting some of the new schwalbe Billy bonkers as Schwalbe Tabletops and Halo Twin Rails were out of stock.
IMG_20200917_175722.jpg

Latest posts

Back