Orange E2 Frame 19-19.5" - Taunton - SOLD

Re:

Certainly not an E4. As FC said, drop outs are wrong, the E4 has cowled dropouts & is V brake only. The chain stays are really deep in section on the E4 too.

Wish I'd never got rid of mine- that was a seriously light bike.

Re: Orange E2 Frame 19-19.5" - Taunton

Did Anyone here win the eBay e2?

hopefully it was crack free!

Was very tempted, but had too many bad experiences with the Elites unfortunately :(
Glad you sold me one of your Elite frames Mark ( the only crack free elite I have), have another Elite with a 2mm crack on the seat tube, which is not noticeable to the naked eye really, but just can't get myself to build a bike I can't use hard, a garage queen is pointless IMO. Plus got an E3 frame with a load of hairline cracks also. Can't even be bothered to sell the frames, but can't warrant throwing them away also, so expensive wall art is the best option...

Re:

I won this with the plan to replace my cracked E3 frame, it's arrived & appears crack free, however it also appears to be serial number free :(
Looking at one of the rear stays I can faintly make out Lee Warren Eleming looks like it might of been a sticker on there. Not really sure what to do now :(

:(
O dear.. typical.. no cracks.. why because it might not be an Orange. Am sure you would be able to get your money back, with it being eBay. Customer is always right.. hope you can get it resolved.

Re:

I'm sure it is what it say's it is, just concerned I may have some poor buggers bike!

Well I would just build it up, not a lot toucan do about it unfortunately. Probably just sold it on.. all being well.. at least no cracks!!!!! That's a result in my book..

I have an Orange Elite frame with no cracks...if anyone's interested.

Back