Sorted Orange Clockwork/P7/C16R

Teffyt

Retro Newbie
Hi all.

I'm after a rigid 19 or 21 inch Orange Clockwork, P7 or C16R. Preferably in the silver/nickel colour way and either relatively close to Bath/Bristol or willing to post.

Cheers, Adam

17" in W Wales, was about to send to spray black. Complete original besides wheels, seatpost and saddle (bar ends inc). Altus goupset in 90% nick but have sourced XT mechs and cranks period appropriate. The rare one with the canti guide and front seatpost split. Kinda wanna keep but there's a free p7 just down the road and all I want is a steel Orange for daily so I don't snap me ali baby. Bit rusty but can supply resprayed with decals and laquered for another ton. Brand new headset, that aint original obvs!. BBB seatpost, fucknows what saddle, can supply whatever at right price THB. Send me an offer.

There's a Deore hub front wheel on Mavic??? that came with, non original too. Bac hub was f
ckd, no BB yet either.

@Teffyt I’ve got a very shabby 19” C16R running a Peperoni P Zero fork. Used as a pub bike so not a museum piece 😂.
Based in Bristol and happy to sell it. Message me if interested.

There's a Deore hub front wheel on Mavic??? that came with, non original too. Bac hub was f
ckd, no BB yet e

17" in W Wales, was about to send to spray black. Complete original besides wheels, seatpost and saddle (bar ends inc). Altus goupset in 90% nick but have sourced XT mechs and cranks period appropriate. The rare one with the canti guide and front seatpost split. Kinda wanna keep but there's a free p7 just down the road and all I want is a steel Orange for daily so I don't snap me ali baby. Bit rusty but can supply resprayed with decals and laquered for another ton. Brand new headset, that aint original obvs!. BBB seatpost, fucknows what saddle, can supply whatever at right price THB. Send me an offer
Sadly a 17" would be too small. I've recently purchased a 19" and even that's a bit on the small side. Thanks anyway

@Teffyt I’ve got a very shabby 19” C16R running a Peperoni P Zero fork. Used as a pub bike so not a museum piece 😂.
Based in Bristol and happy to sell it. Message me if interested.
Thanks for the offer. I would've been keen but have recently found out that a 19" is a bit on the small side

Back