Orange C16RS and Orange F7 Forks

Pfennig_19

Retro Newbie
Used to be active on RetroBike under the username Pfennig, but its been so long I can't remember the password! so here is a new account to sell off some bits that are laying around:

Orange C16RS - been sitting in the garage for a few years. Mostly stock. Gear includes:
1) Pace RC36 suspension forks
2) XT rapidfire shifters
3) Crudcatcher
4) LX front and rear mechs
5) STX RC cranks
6) XT V Brakes

Currently sitting unloved in my mother's garage in York. Tubes are presta valves and i don't have a pump that fits here, so will need you to bring a pump for the tyres! Pickup from there preferred, ideally on the days i'm there over the next month, which i can give you over PM. Otherwise i'm sure I can get a date and time that she is there.

Negatives - been sitting for a number of years, so could do with a general regreasing and resetup. Forks still work, but would obviously benefit from some TLC. I'd suggest new cables too, but they may be ok.

Price wise, i don't know what its worth anymore. I've been out of the game too long. As I have to give a price i'll say £150, but if thats unreasonable make a reasonable offer. I just want it to go to someone who will use it and enjoy the nice Orange frame

and a second item... some Orange F7 forks, 1" aheadset with a nice long steerer (approx 260mm). Painted in matt black, ready for some nice colour to be added if thats the way you do things. No rust, great condition. Again unsure of price, but I remember it took me aaaages to find a decent aheadset version of these forks to fit the Orange c16 (which I then proceeded to never fit as I liked the Pace forks too much). Lets say £70.

On both items - Pick up from Rufforth, York

Attachments

• 20190423_101217.jpg
    20190423_101217.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 747
  • 20190423_101227.jpg
    20190423_101227.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 746
  • 20190423_101201.jpg
    20190423_101201.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 747
Re:

Sorry, would rather just keep together. Have limited time in York and if I start splitting i'll just end up with bits n bobs left over

Great what would you except for it? Also I have a day off tomorrow would that be ok for collection. Thanks karl.

Back