Orange C16 RS - project

Right - everythings sold or on ebay

BUT does anyone want this?

Project Orange C16 RS in black.
It's a 19" centre to top - 17.5" centre to centre with a 22.5" top tube.
the condition paint wise is great, there are a couple of marks keeping it from being excellent, but it does look really, really good. i've shown some residue in one of the pictures from a chainstay protector. The decals are great. They look faded in the pictures, they're not they're super glowy!

The issue is the F^&%&&*&*&*& seatpost is stuck. Plus the non drive side BB cup is in there, i got the driveside out but just didn't have enough torque to get the other out. It's a pi in the arse and i just can't be bothered. It's a very, very nice example bar the problems.

£40 posted UK
Pick up in Otley or Headingley for 30...

?

TIME WARP post.....

i've still got that C16R if anyone fancies it.

Project Orange C16 RS in black.
It's a 19" centre to top - 17.5" centre to centre with a 22.5" top tube.
the condition paint wise is great, there are a couple of marks keeping it from being excellent, but it does look really, really good. i've shown some residue in one of the pictures from a chainstay protector. The decals are great. They look faded in the pictures, they're not they're super glowy!

The issue is the F^&%&&*&*&*& seatpost is stuck. Plus the non drive side BB cup is in there, i got the driveside out but just didn't have enough torque to get the other out. It's a pi in the arse and i just can't be bothered. It's a very, very nice example bar the problems.

£40 posted UK
Pick up in Otley for 30...

Back