ORANGE ALU O Build. Orange white fade.

Re: Re:

Great score... :cool:
you done mighty fine to find a set.

boy"O"boy":j1acbe0l said:
Cheshire1980":j1acbe0l said:
Hi Ben

Still have the prototype, and the one piece bar. Haven’t got any further with it unfortunately :facepalm:
This one is an easier build to do, whilst the country is at lockdown.
Interested to know what your development is in regards to your O :D :cool:

boy"O"boy":j1acbe0l said:
Looking good Calum. :cool:

The original colour is very nice. All the Orange/White fades I repainted a couple of O's no where near as bright as your original... Looks great, wish I'd seen this when I Had done mine. Fancying another Orange/white fade now! :cool:
Dec '91 - that would make it 4th batch, the replaceable mech hanger and lack of chainstay bridge being the identifyers.

How's the Prot'O'type build going? - scored something the other day for mine which I will update in due course. Definitely would be of interest! :cool:

Watching with interest- especially anything "O"

Keep up the good work!

boy"O"boy

Looking forward to see your updates on both O's :cool:
Been making the most of lock-down myself with the Dynatech build, but I did score this for my "O" as another project to do. Been after one of these as my original had one. So far, just stripped the paint. Need to contact Gil for some decals too.

Cheers
boy"O"boy

Managed to rummage some brakes from the garage. Thinking silver XT, or perhaps Dia compe 987s. Or I have a mint set of the humble DX. Perhaps pluming for the Dx as the rest of the group set is DX.

I’d probably go Dia-Compe purely because that was the standard bitd. Saying that DX would fit the build and you’re using XT shifters....

Don’t think there’s a wrong or right answer tbh.

Back