opinions on Pace RC40s?

Great forks. Love the screwdown function on them. Heavier than RC41s but the spring has a nicer feel.

Fairly easy to work on too. Some of them will leak oil out the bottom but it's an easy fix requiring an extra seal at the bottom of one of the legs.

I gave in to temptation (thanks to this thread!), and I've got a set of RC40 XCAMs on their way to me, all the way from Poland, to plug in to the front of my STS :cool:

£121 including postage for a pair of these forks in this condition and you can't go wrong! ;)

I'm planning on running them at 100mm so as not to jack the front end up but I might get away with running them at 130mm to match the read end of the GT..

1_f.jpg

Good choice,

121 squids for a carbon construction, adjustable travel, compression & rebound tunable fork.
There's a lovely Schwinn 4-Banger with RC-40s presented in the readers wives section too.

Enjoy!!

IbocProSX":37so2tlp said:
Good choice,

121 squids for a carbon construction, adjustable travel, compression & rebound tunable fork.
There's a lovely Schwinn 4-Banger with RC-40s presented in the readers wives section too.

Enjoy!!

These will be my 4th set now :shock:

Back