Onza Titanium bar ends SOLD

saltyman

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
off my merlin, that im turning into a single speed hack bike, so anything not used will be spare.....

decent condition, and they have the end caps and bar caps. decals are intact and they are pretty light at 6.3oz for the pair.

£70 posted?

27042010740.jpg

25052010830.jpg

25052010831.jpg

25052010832.jpg

This is a nightmare,

I desperately neeeeed these for the Mcmahon, but I simply cannot justify them til I geta job..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

GT-Steve":1msbjd27 said:
This is a nightmare,

I desperately neeeeed these for the Mcmahon, but I simply cannot justify them til I geta job..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

im in no hurry to sell mate if you want them for £70. i can stick them away for a week or 2?

saltyman":1ctkznmy said:
im in no hurry to sell mate if you want them for £70. i can stick them away for a week or 2?

Cheers fella, but I just can't commit until I get a job and I just don't know how long that's gonna be...... :cry:

The price is fine, are you after a £££ sale or swapsies for anything??

I've got the set of 4 black Avid single (5) digit V's that were on the Cannondale SS when you had it, and the only skinnies I have are the slicks I have in my current sale thread.

GT-Steve":12yt2on5 said:
I've got the set of 4 black Avid single (5) digit V's that were on the Cannondale SS when you had it, and the only skinnies I have are the slicks I have in my current sale thread.

hmmm, after something a bit more really.

Yeah I thought as much :cry:

No worries, I hold out for getting a job, and keep me fingies crossed that these don't sell... ;)

Back