Onza Porcupine white 26’’ (£601)

Joe*Pro

Senior Retro Guru
Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
These are actually a great investment. I can remember everyone grumbling around here a couple of years back when they were trading at 250!

These are actually a great investment. I can remember everyone grumbling around here a couple of years back when they were trading at 250!
Unless they re issue them:

See the ‘customer reviews’ comments in link below, if we all put a comment in they may well do it. They make 29er tyres still 🤷‍♂️

And ask here:

Unless they re issue them:

See the ‘customer reviews’ comments in link below, if we all put a comment in they may well do it. They make 29er tyres still 🤷‍♂️

Well.. they reissued smoke and darts. Real NOS ones still massively out trade them.

Would be fun to have a set of white porcs that you actually dared ride though, I guess.

I mean, obviously we’d all skid them to death in our local trail centre car park on their maiden voyage.. but still..

It seems Onza bikes & Onza tyres are different companies these days. I assumed they were the same firm BITD, or were they always like this?

Back