On One Scandal in Pearlescent paint (SOLD)

maverick

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
SOLD

As the title says.

I'm selling my recently painted and built On-One Scandal as its to big for me.

This is the description from my Pinkbike advert, click here to view a lot more pictures.

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1735437/

On One Scandal 18 inch framed 29er. 22.5 inch reach, 210mm headtube height.

If Carlsberg did Paint Jobs……..

Frame - The paint is Base purple with Blue glitter fleck over the top sealed in with hard clear coat. It is a Pearlescent finish that looks relatively flat blue from some angles and brilliant sparkling purple from others when the sun strikes it. It has to be seen to be believed. It attracts attention all the time, even my wife likes it! She hates bikes. Replaceable drop outs so you can change them for single speed if required, direct from On-One. Custom made ‘SCANDAL’ decals. You will never see another one like it. I Promise.

Forks - Rockshox Recon 29er Silver with 100mm travel forks. Near perfect condition with lockout. A small amount of colour loss from the anodizing on the lock out collar. Tapered White smoothie mixer headset.

Wheels + Tyres – On One Reetard 29er black rims, black spokes, On One sealed cartridge bearing hubs, super smooth bearings. 29 x 2.25 Smogasboard tyres with Schrader valves.

Running gear (2x10) – SLX Front Mech, SLX Rear Mech, SLX Shifters, SLX Chainset, SLX cassette and chain. Rear cassette – 14-34. Front 38-26. Newly fitted SLX bottom bracket.
Brakes – Full SLX Levers + calipers. Front 203mm Alligator rotor, rear 180mm Avid G3. New pads only done 2 rides. Shimano black Hoses.
Fininshing kit – Truvativ carbon seat post with white On One saddle (not great looking but super comfy), One One 60mm short stem, Truvativ riser bars, White On One lock on grips, White Gear cables.

This was recently painted and built, its being sold as Its sadly slightly too big for me I prefer a 16 or 17 inch, but its being replaced with another 29er.

I have spent way too much cash on this bike to get it to this high standard and will miss looking at its beautiful paint job; it really does have to be seen in daylight to appreciate it. It rides perfectly, the brakes are spot on and the gear change it bullet smooth.

Feel free to message with questions, I will gladly answer.

It is up for the price of £650 for the whole bike.

I can offer the rolling frameset if you prefer (frame, forks, headset, stem, bars, seatpost, clamp, seat, wheels + tyres, discs, tubes) so that you can customize the build to your own satisfaction for a reduced cost of £450.

Let me know if you have any questions.

thanks

Mark

Attachments

• On One RB size.JPG
    On One RB size.JPG
    243.9 KB · Views: 686
Re: On One Scandal in Pearlescent paint

Love this. But funds are tight at the mo. Will keep an I out for it just in case. GLWS

Talk to me about funds. You could just have the rolling frameset.

Thing is Mark I'm only really after in the frame as I have most of the parts already. I know it's probably not what you want to do but if you decide to split it completely I'd certainly be interested in the frame.

Jason

Bump -
I will consider some offers on this if they are not stupid.
I may also consider selling the into sections to sell. Maybe.

Back