On One Pompino V1 - Large

Bought a year ago from eBay as a flat bar and have since changed a few bits on it and converted it to a drop bar.

It's used and has signs of wear and tear as to be expected from a bike that has a few years behind it. Nothing major though and rides really well.

On One Pompino
Size Large.
38x16 Gear (Freewheel).
Has a flip flop hub so can be run fixed too if wanted.
Brand new Continental Ultrasport III tires.
Giant Stem taken off my old Defy.
Brand new Tektro mini V brakes.
Brand new TRP brake levers (have a little button on to make wheel release easier too).
Wellgo V8 Copy pedals.
Crankset is Shimano Tiagra for some reason.
Rear wheel has a Mavic CXP33 sticker on built onto a goldtec hub.
Front wheel rim is unmarked built onto a Parralex hub.
Charge Spoon Saddle.
Handle bars are also new, have a slight flare to them.

There's nothing fancy on it other than the brake levers being nice in my opinion. It's a bike purely for simple easy miles and it does them well.

Based in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire.
£180 collected.

Not willing to post unfortunately but lockdown tiers permitting I will meet at either Doncaster, Sheffield or Manchester train station (or any on that route) for the cost of a return ticket.

O6TyavR.jpg

AYtUYLy.jpg

SSGuQMy.jpg

wNfFweh.jpg

1GGCClC.jpg

Barhus":u9fclk8s said:
Indigo Gorilla":u9fclk8s said:
Barhus":u9fclk8s said:
Still available? Pm please

It is. PM Sent.

UK shipping is possible?

Where in the UK would shipping be to?

I'm likely to be ordering a bikepacking bike / MTB which will hopefully be delivered before Christmas. If so I'll have a bike to ship it in. Will be an extra £30, that said reducing the bike to £170 so £200 including post when I have a box.

Or Paisley Freight will deliver a box to me and packaging and deliver it for £50 so that's £220 all in.

If anyone is able to collect as mentioned above I'll now accept £170 for it. :)

Indigo Gorilla":35jtjvum said:
£160 collected.

Do have a new bike arriving in the New Year so will be able to post from roughly the 2nd week of January.
Still interesting. Let me know when you can post. Paypal accept?

Back