oldandkool Feedback Thread

uktyler":2abiultd said:
Far from positive feedback here.

I purchased a full bike from Mike, he promised to send me the tracking number after it was collected. He didn't.

The bike never arrived, Parcel2Go and Yodel managed to deliver it somewhere else as I was almost 100 miles away when it was 'delivered'.

Instead of refunding me and claiming the money back from the courier firm, as most sellers would, Mike told me this:

"I'll refund you if and when I get my money back".

He then refused to deal with me via PM as he claimed I was being 'aggressive', I guess asking from my money back was an aggressive action :roll:

I finally got my money back by doing a chargeback via my bank, however this could be reversed and if it does I'll have to take Mike to court to get my money back.

With any transaction its how the seller deals with things that go wrong that is important. IMO Mike handled this extremely badly, I certainly wouldn't buy from him again and I would advise others to avoid him as well.

the bike was delivered and signed for according to yodel even paypal found in my favour after they investigated steves claim as i had the proof of collection and tracking number and an electonic signature i have around 50 emails that i sent to yodel and parcels2go and nearly 3 hours of calls to 0845 phone numbers trying to sort this for steve who was rude and aggressive :evil:

oldandkool":1nt24iml said:
the bike was delivered and signed for according to yodel even paypal found in my favour after they investigated steves claim as i had the proof of collection and tracking number and an electonic signature i have around 50 emails that i sent to yodel and parcels2go and nearly 3 hours of calls to 0845 phone numbers trying to sort this for steve who was rude and aggressive :evil:

Yes Mike, but the signiture was from someone called 'Evans' and I was almost 100 miles away at the time. Paypal always side with the seller if a signiture is obtained, regardless of who or where. But then you knew this.

Apparently asking for my money back for an item I did not get is 'rude and aggressive' :roll:

I notice you didn't pass comment on the fact you never sent me a tracking number, as promised, or the fact you were only willing to refund 'if and when' you got compensated. :roll:

I wouldn't advise anyone to deal with Mike, as I stsated before its how a seller responds when things go bad. Mike was far from helpful.

Back