Old MTB mags

tom.

Dirt Disciple
I've found a load of MBUKs, MTB Pros, etc (1993 - 199:cool: in my parents' loft.

Is anyone interested in them? They should be complete sets (other than one issue from 1997 I've promised to a riding buddy), generally in fair condition although they spent a lot of time in school bags and I've not inspected them all for storage damage.

I'm more interested in re-homing them than making my fortune. On the basis that someone collects them either from Stratford-Upon-Avon or Putney, would £40 be a reasonable amount to ask for (I think that works out as between about 40p and 50p a mag)?

If not, what is a reasonable way to price these bad boys?

Hi

Would take your 1993 1994 mags

Sent you a pm.

Would you post..myhermes.co.uk would be the easy and cheap way.

As people seem interested, and are asking about splitting the collection and postage, I think I'm going to have to have a proper look at what I've got/weigh it/etc.

If you could register your interest here or by PM I'll get back to people when I've had a better look at the collection (which'll probably be late January, as the mags are still at my parents' house).

Hi, I will buy the LOT as a complete package... every magazine you have... I just sent you a PM... thanks

Back