Old Diamond Back Topagna

maverick

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Decent Nick old DB Topagna (1993/4 i think)

Decent condition with only a few small scars, merely flesh wounds I would say.

My Dads old bike that has been sat in his garage for many years. I told him not to give it to the scrap metal man and that I would convert it into a nice bottle of scotch for him. So here it is, rescued and ready to ride. For a bike that is 20+ years old, it’s paint is in fabulous condition.

Frame is Steel, as to be expected on a bike of this calibre. 17.5 centre to centre (18.5 centre to top) 22inch top tube, 100mm stem with 580mm bars.
Nothing exciting in the gearing, 7x3 Alivio set up with an STX RC rear mech. It all works smooth as butter though. Rigida rims on unknown silver hubs. Continental double fighter tyres for the ground contact.
Avenir Seat post and bar ends, probably bars and stem too.
A small buckle on the front wheel and 2 small buckles on the rear. Nothing major though.
Fitted with a Blackburn MTN rack in fetching black.

Looking to pass it on to someone who will use it, I just don’t have the space to keep it sadly, or I would have held onto it just because it was my Dads old bike.

£50 posted with senditnow, obviously I will need to get a box from Halfrauds first. PP gift or you pay the fees.

Many thanks, Mark.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 347
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 347
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    212.4 KB · Views: 347
  • 001.JPG