Ofmega & ....... ?

Got some 1st & 2nd generation versions or was one the Athena D500? I have no idea how to tell the difference apart one has white O rings, the others are black O rings in the barrel adjusters. Original brake pads & shoes, I'll get them photographed, see if they are of interest. I'm away from early tomorrow until Sunday night (Wigan - Saints grand final :D ) so if I don't get back onto RB before sunday it's because of the above. However, I'll at least get a photo uploaded into a PM before I head off in the morning.

No drama. I've got a blue flite saddle that may look better on your bike if you fancied a trade for your Flite ;)

Neither to be honest Kermit, just a huge RL fan, I'll watch any game going. Living in the Midlands, well it's not exactly a hot-bed for RL. It's that pansy football lark around these parts :LOL:

Re: Re:

FINNEY1973":cfhe5ua7 said:
(Off subject, but your the man to ask...what Falcon did Mandy Bishop (nee Jones) ride at the Worlds in 1982?)

I remember her telling me it was a Thompson she rode, built in Huddersfield by one of our members here.

However, as usual, I am perfectly willing to be advised otherwise..................

Andy Thompson AKA Featch on here I guess then :) I have one of his in the garage...........

As mentioned, frames did dissapear out of the side door to appear again in some other builders livery....Hugh Porter's frames being one classic example :D

Shaun

They look like very tidy & nicely built frames - altough Orbit / Sirius frames come up fairly frequently for sale, these Thompson frames have got my attention. Can't say i've seen any before.

Back