Offshoot of LGF's thread... watch ideas?

If you want some ideas take a look here > http://forums.watchuseek.com/index.php

Quite fancy an Omega myself one day. In the meantime will have to stick with to seiko and casio.

kaiser":1u33x0si said:
fingers":1u33x0si said:
I have a couple of omegas and cant fault them. Bit more understated than a Rolex too.

+1 for the Omega, I got one for chrimbo and a nice surprise it was too :)

Lucky chap!

:D New one, can't find a pic but has a black face/bezel and the wee valve on the top left, metal strap and no chronobits.

kaiser":3non3lza said:
:D New one, can't find a pic but has a black face/bezel and the wee valve on the top left, metal strap and no chronobits.

Sounds like a seamaster

LeeDevelopment":2xgtid43 said:
My other half wanted to get me a new watch for Christmas but it was a case of not being able to see the wood for the trees. I'd love a Cartier but these are way out of the price range at the moment. Tag's are prone to problems, so they're a no-no too, as are Rolex.... they're too Arfur Daley/used car salesman for me. I'm after something chunky yet with classic styling, maybe a chronograph. I really like the look of the Tissot range, but am wondering if there's any watch-ologist(!?!) on here that could point me in the direction of any other brands/styles/types etc?

I would highly recommend an IWC....

fingers":wp69vdlr said:
kaiser":wp69vdlr said:

Sounds like a seamaster

Yes, seamaster that would've helped :oops:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :cool:

Bloody browser stalled, then off again, and 2 posts the same... Oops.

Apologies for the delay. Thank you all so much for the links, I'm going to sit down and browse/take notes later on and see what's what.

Bit busy at the mo as last day of holiday before going back to work tomorrow *boooo, hisssssss*.

Lee.

my titanium Citzen Aquamount is a good 8 years old now and only on its second battery. Its an ugly fucker but I love it :D

JP3020-56E.jpg

new version

jp3050-55w1.jpg

Back