OFF ROAD TOAD ORANGE CAMO

Re: Re:

Giom6":25efqjbg said:
Very cool :cool:

Why can't we find stuff like this, this side of the pond!

Because they were made in small numbers over in Canadia, maybe a couple of Toads did hop over to this side of the pond from Vancouver?

They seem like a niche brand, but look way cool :cool:

Re:

Bike of the year right there,,Fantastic.
One of the first batch, Derek Bailey fillet ones.They say about a third of the Toads did go to Europe,,but I think you guys should send them back home personally.
I could use another one ;)

Nice! I remember checking them out new BITD - wasn't the store front down around 2nd and Quebec? I thought they were only made in toad green. I like that one.

BC meets PA!

Any Off Road Toad is a treasure, but one with a Grove Innovations high-rise Hammerhead bar/stem combo and a Hardcore fork (with U-Brake posts!!!) is approaching absolute zero on the cool scale.
What really makes the Grove Innovations parts work for me on this bike is the oval shaped seat stay bridge, which reminds me of the similar design on my long gone, but not forgotten, Hardcore.
Top marks, and the want is strong with this one!
Cheers,
The Kid

Re: Re:

mrdryskull":sp5q3hh2 said:
Bike of the year right there,,Fantastic.
One of the first batch, Derek Bailey fillet ones.They say about a third of the Toads did go to Europe,,but I think you guys should send them back home personally.
I could use another one ;)
another one???? did you manage to find someone to swap
a tantalus for one? if so you better post it here quick!!! :LOL:
or are you saving the surprise for harald's show in 3 weeks.

Re: BC meets PA!

thekidmalone":1gg7scoo said:
Any Off Road Toad is a treasure, but one with a Grove Innovations high-rise Hammerhead bar/stem combo and a Hardcore fork (with U-Brake posts!!!) is approaching absolute zero on the cool scale.
What really makes the Grove Innovations parts work for me on this bike is the oval shaped seat stay bridge, which reminds me of the similar design on my long gone, but not forgotten, Hardcore.
Top marks, and the want is strong with this one!
Cheers,
The Kid
hey thanks kid
when I got this it had a nasty silver adjuster stem on it. so with this fork already
on it, it was a no brainer to me what stem had to go on. toads did regularly come
with grove stems but not the stem/handlebar combos. I have seen way more combos
than stem only's out there. posted in wanted section here and ductape helped me out.
thanks again d-tape. hope to see you at our show this year.
also talked to rod kirkham (mr. toad) about this bike, he said was a rare combo.
they didn't remember doing many with the grove fork. was probably a customer order.

Re:

Finally found one :D
still have the Tantalus,Tantali,Tantaluses...Just a frame,had a hard life..Hope to have it rolling for the DeKerf/Toxic show,,for some "before" pictures.

Back