Wanted Oakley sub zero

Tomac23

Senior Retro Guru
Looking for a pair of 1st generation sun zeros. Either straight sake or I might be able to trade for a pair of Oakley Mumbos. Cheers

Hi,
I have two questions :
which zero model are you looking for ? I have several models, i could send you photos as soon as i will know your answser
Which mumbo model would you have to trade ? frameand lense colors, photos ?
Thanks
Best Regards

Hi,
I have two questions :
which zero model are you looking for ? I have several models, i could send you photos as soon as i will know your answser
Which mumbo model would you have to trade ? frameand lense colors, photos ?
Thanks
Best Regards
Hi. I’m interested in the carbon fibre frames with black iridium lens. I think it’s the #1. If you have a pair it would be great to see photos.

I’ve got a 2nd generation Mumbo with positive red iridium sweep lens. I can send more photos if you’re interested

Attachments

• IMG_0488.jpeg
    IMG_0488.jpeg
    241.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi. I’m interested in the carbon fibre frames with black iridium lens. I think it’s the #1. If you have a pair it would be great to see photos.

I’ve got a 2nd generation Mumbo with positive red iridium sweep lens. I can send more photos if you’re interested
Hi,
I've the #3, #5, N2T
I'm not interested in Mumbo second gen, only the first gen.

Looking for a pair of 1st generation sun zeros. Either straight sake or I might be able to trade for a pair of Oakley Mumbos. Cheers

Ok. I could swap for this pair?
Mumbo splatter could be fine for me.
I will send you tomorrow photos of the subzero i have. Then I let you came back to me with the one you’d like to trade if it’s ok for you

Back