Oakley RadarLock (TdF ltd edn) with Red iridium & G40 lenses

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I find myself in the familiar (actually, more or less permanent) position of having too many pairs of Oakleys - even if I get rid of these I'll still have a set of Radars, another Radarlock and a choice of lenses for them both. Here are two 'Tour de France' special edition models with 'Path' shape lenses:

The first is an OO9181-18 model. Polished Black frame with sky blue and red details on the arms. It comes with two lenses, both etched with the 'Tour de France' logo in the bottom corner - one is a positive red iridium as pictured and the other a G40 (pinkish-purple), both in vented versions. The red iridium lens has some light and fine marks to the outer surface of the iridium coating if you look closely in the light but not any significant scratches to the lens. The G40 lens is in excellent used condition too. It comes with a Tour de France special edition soft pouch. £65 posted SOLD.

The other is an OO9181-48 model. Matte Grey smoke (translucent) frame with small red/white/blue detail on the frame. It has the wonderful Prizm Road lens (probably the best lens bar none for road cycling), also in the vented version and etched with the 'Tour de France' logo in the bottom corner. Originally it came with a clear lens too but I've kept this for the set that I'm keeping. Top condition, the Prizm lens has had only one or two outings from new as I've got another, so it's basically mint. Comes with a standard black Oakley microfibre pouch. £60 posted - NOW SOLD

Re: Oakley RadarLocks (Tour de France Ltd Edn models)

And here are the photos - loads more available if you need them

Attachments

• IMG_3069 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3069 (Custom).JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_3070 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3070 (Custom).JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_3067 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3067 (Custom).JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_3066 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3066 (Custom).JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_3062 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3062 (Custom).JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_3063 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3063 (Custom).JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 494
Re: Oakley RadarLocks (Tour de France Ltd Edn models)

Ah, sod it....may as well give myself a Christmas present!! Can I take the Matte Grey smoke ones? PM incoming

Just the polished black Radarlock left now with the red iridium and G40 lenses. Happy to split the frame / lenses too if required:

Frame only with pouch £35 posted
Red iridium vented lens £22 posted
G40 vented lens £18 posted

Back