Oakley Half Jacket/Flak Jacket Vault case

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Well, it's time to rationalise the Oakley collection yet again!

All glasses now sold, but I have an Oakley Soft vault designed to fit Half Jackets or Flak Jackets (I don't think the XLJ lens models will fit though), as well as accommodating 2 spare sets of lenses. I don't have Flaks or Half Jackets any more so the case is up for sale. Condition is very good, as can be seen in the photo. RRP is £30, looking for £10 posted.

First up a set of the new Collectors Reissue Frogskins. In Acid blue frame, they did have grey lenses originally (model 24-250) in but I changed them for a brand new pair of Visionary Lenses aftermarket 24k Gold lenses. (Polarised too, which standard Oakley lenses aren't.) £65 posted SOLD

Minutes, in FMJ Gunmetal with Fire Iridium lenses (model 04-500). £60 posted SOLD

Plenty more photos available at higher resolution, just ask.

Attachments

• Frogskin Fire2.jpg
    Frogskin Fire2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,497
  • Frogskin Fire1.jpg
    Frogskin Fire1.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,497
  • vault.jpg
    vault.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 1,094
Would you trade the frogskins for some other Oakley shades?

Or any bike bits maybe?

Chris.

Hi Chris,

Would prefer money really to be honest, but it could depend on what other glasses you've got! Not after too much at the moment in the way of parts, but if you've got a for sale thread or a list of a few things you'd have in mind to swap I'm happy to take a look if you post here or PM me. Cheers

Those frogskins are really nice! Are you including the grey lenses you mentioned?

I'm out... couldn't find the T-wires I was trying to do a swop on...

Go Ibob!!

Frogskins sold to ibob.

Also I have an Oakley 'soft vault' hard case to fit Half Jackets or Flak Jackets (I don't think the XLJ lens models will fit though) as well as 2 spare sets of lenses. I don't have Flaks or Half Jackets any more so the case is up for sale, £10 posted.

Back