For Sale XTR M959 SPDs

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm overdue a clearout and have a few spare bits that I'm not going to use any time soon. Prices are posted in the UK (PP gift or add the fees! More photos on everything are available by PM, just ask.

Edit - Currently all items listed have been sold but I'll probably have a few more bits to add soon...

USE Alien carbon seatposts. 31.6 x 270mm, the head is a black one rather than silver, for standard round rails. Weight 159g! £40 posted SOLD.
Shimano XTR M959 SPD pedals. The usual scuffs/tarnishing to the chrome on one axle in particular but bombproof pedals that spin very smooth and without play. £27 posted SOLD
A thin, lightweight Howies shell jacket with a fleece lining, still with tags on. Mens medium. £20 posted SOLD
Shimano XT M770
Triple chainset, 175mm arms. A few things to note - one is that there is scoring from the BB cups on the axle, where the surface corrosion is (I'm about to add a photo). Another is that the chainring bolts aren't original, a bit of a mix and somehow I'm two inner bolts short. £35 posted SOLD
A pair of Oakley Sliver R sunglasses
. Oakley model OO9342-02, Matte Clear frame with Violet Iridium lenses.
£55 posted SOLD

Last edited:
Just having another root around the garage after a couple of months and there are a few more bits I need to add soon. Pictures of the XTR SPDs added now, more to follow!

Back