Nylon Fronted Training Jacket - SOLD

Old Ned

Old School Grand Master
I have available this jacket, full nylon front and sleeves and half nylon back. Size 21"/535mm pit-to-pit and 28"/710mm top of neck to bottom back, label says size '50'. I can get it on with a 38" chest but it is really a bit tight for comfortable riding and so I'm letting it go. Knitted ribbing neck, waist and cuffs. 2 zipped pockets in back. As far as I'm concerned never worn in anger. There are some very small holes in the neck and one wrist ribbing but nothing that will detract from use. Keeps the wind out (very important with the weather we've had recently!) and shower proof.

Price £15.00 including postage to UK mainland address only. Payment by cleared cheque, postal order or cash only (NO Paypal etc.)

Attachments

• FrankToyoJacket.1.A.jpg
    FrankToyoJacket.1.A.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 446
  • FrankToyoJacket.3.A.jpg
    FrankToyoJacket.3.A.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 446
Hi Old Ned

I'll take it off your hands if you will take a cheque :)

I am built a bit like a stick insect so it should fit, a bit bright but the Cumbrian weather has been a bit grey lately.

If you can PM me your address I'll stick a cheque in the post.

Cheques LOL

Harking back to those days (1970's) the cheques to have were coutes and co bank (sorry about the spelling) but the other banks hit back and I had Nat Wet Cheques with pictures of wild animals on them :)

Cheers

Shaun

The cheque (as they say) is in the post.... I await Royal Mail's finest here in Cumbria swinging into action :)

Shaun

Latest posts

Back