NWS- Post up your pics of gnarly mountain biking mishaps

i remember seeing this pic for the first time and thinking oh! oh!........thats going to hurt!

bikefail.jpg

saltyman":dv528432 said:
i remember seeing this pic for the first time and thinking oh! oh!........thats going to hurt!

bikefail.jpg

:LOL: look at their faces :eek:

reminds me of when I was a kid, with my friends, building the largest ramp we could from spare wood and bricks, then speeding down the driveway, jumping, and seeing who would get the furthest in the air...all while our prospective girlfriends were watching :twisted:

we broke many a huffy "bmx" bike that way :evil:

saltyman":1eulfq0b said:

bikefail.jpg

thats actually a trick!! i bet he brings it back near the ground :LOL:

cyfa2809":37j6z4nf said:
saltyman":37j6z4nf said:

bikefail.jpg

thats actually a trick!! i bet he brings it back near the ground :LOL:

thought he was too far past his bars for it to be a superman can can, or whatever it's called.

GoldenEraMTB":a0w6qm04 said:

Faaaaake !

How do you want 40cm of a branch of that diameter to penetrate in that part of the leg ? There's two bones there, plus there's no blood on the part of the branch that is supposed to have pass through the guy's flesh.
I can't imagine someone with an injury like that bearing any sort of smile and making victory signs.
I'm pretty sure those pictures have been taken during the footage of a movie.

karlomanx":2ir23s97 said:
GoldenEraMTB":2ir23s97 said:

Faaaaake !

How do you want 40cm of a branch of that diameter to penetrate in that part of the leg ? There's two bones there, plus there's no blood on the part of the branch that is supposed to have pass through the guy's flesh.
I can't imagine someone with an injury like that bearing any sort of smile and making victory signs.
I'm pretty sure those pictures have been taken during the footage of a movie.

I would be inclined to agree with you there...

Latest posts

Back