NWA: Llandegla - 10/10/09 (FINAL CALL)

Another reminder that we'll be here this Saturday 10th October.

I'll be aiming to get there for about 9am to get a good parking spot and fuel up on bacon and coffee.

Looking forward to getting a good pummeling on my fully rigid. :D

Sorry chaps - I'm ruling myself out of that bacon butty on Saturday morning. Took a trial ride around some of Gwydyr yesterday and the leg just isn't ready to rumble.... :-(

On the plus side, when it is - Gwydyr is an awesome XC-focused place to ride read: no duckboard! I'll be dragging the NW Area over there before the year is out for sure!

Mr K

Attachments

• Gwydyr 1.jpg
    Gwydyr 1.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,246
sinnett177":3ohd423m said:
Thats a bit of a shitter that Ned.

No more pooerile jokes please! My weekend's gone down the pan as it is.

Sorry can't make it, it should be fun. Maybe another day.

M-Trax - where are you living now? I thought you were going to Scunthorpe (or was that somebody else??)

Arrghhh :x

Well, of all days it has come up as tomorrow that i need to go to Newcastle, 4 hour trek each way, not the ideal way to spend a Saturday :(

I had prep'd the Parkpre too ready for the meet and was looking forward to meeting you guys.

Let have an overview of the days events

Any pics?
Regrettably due to mechanical reasons I decided I could not come.
These were resolved about 3pm

Old Ned":30085n8i said:
M-Trax - where are you living now? I thought you were going to Scunthorpe (or was that somebody else??)

Still nr Peaks, job still moving to Scunthorpe as far as I aware so will probably be up there next year.

The other halfs folks live nr. Llandegla.

m-trax":3eri46zm said:
Old Ned":3eri46zm said:

Still nr Peaks, job still moving to Scunthorpe as far as I aware so will probably be up there next year.

The other halfs folks live nr. Llandegla.

Thanks for that! I thought I was getting all confused in my old age!

Back