NWA: Farleton Fell. Saturday 28/11/09 !!!ALL WELCOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I like the look of this. Count me in. Please order in some good weather and some of that minty cake too.

velomaniac":17vuuto1 said:
Seriously consider this, how far from Kendal/Oxenholme/Carnforth is it, at that time of year I'd prefer to train it :D
It's about 7 miles, but i'll happily pick you up if you like.

Looks good

I will see what I can do , a retro riding mate will be along also I will have to check out the trains / times and stations .

Lobster is back on the road too !

Attachments

• P9270003 - Copy.JPG
    P9270003 - Copy.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 6,586
Re: Looks good

peteteamtig":1l0o7cq9 said:
I will see what I can do , a retro riding mate will be along also I will have to check out the trains / times and stations .

Lobster is back on the road too !
Nice one Pete, as per previous can always do a pick up run from Carnforth or Oxenholme stations.

You not up for Llangeda (?) tomorrow? Could always pick you up on route.

Definitely coming now as I've booked myself into YHA Arnside for a mini break on the weekend in question. A lift from Carnforth would be appreciated on the day :D

Cant promise a retro bike as I'm trying to build up my folding Dahon mtb to expand my train and bus propelled cycling :roll:

Looking forward to it,

Velo

velomaniac":1a8o7axl said:
Definitely coming now as I've booked myself into YHA Arnside for a mini break on the weekend in question. A lift from Carnforth would be appreciated on the day :D

Cant promise a retro bike as I'm trying to build up my folding Dahon mtb to expand my train and bus propelled cycling :roll:

Looking forward to it,

Velo
No worries Velo, get in touch nearer the time and i'll pass on my mobile number.

Modern bikes are just as welcome as retro on this ride too. Just don't complain if your butt of many jokes.

Cool, I'll be along if I'm not offshore.
I stay a mile outside Arnside so no problems giving folk a lift from the station.

Have to get my arse in gear and get the Nuke finished :eek:

Tomorrow

Hi Buddy , tomorrow is a no-no for me , taking wifey out on the motorbike if the weather is good . (Ive been cycling every Sunday for the past seven weeks)
And she is off work , so i'll spend a bit of time with the old girl . :LOL:

Thanks anywho for the offer !

Pete .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back