November Sale - get em' whilst they're hot!!

hopeAM

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Going to post in here just for the purists who might not have seen in the >1998 it as some items I think are 1997. Send me a PM if you're interested in anything or any questions. Paypal gift payment prefered. More photos or details can be provided if required and all prices include postage.

First up......

Full set of Magura HS33 Tomac hydraulic rim brakes. Very good condition,owned from new, odd chip here and there but work perfectly. Includes all bolts and fixing, one set on new pads (plus some old ones to get you going), original box, manual, stickers and an unused mounting kit to mount through cable stops. £80 SOLD

Proflex 857 Frame, Large (20inch c-t) in good condition. Owned from new, quite a number of paint chips particularly on the down tube and one small dent on the seat tube but never caused issue. Carbon fibre swingarm and replaceable drop out. Noleen rear shock not used sinced serviced a few years ago so works perfect. Sale includes silver FSA Orbit XLII headset in ok condition but would perhaps need new bearings, and alloy seat post and clamp. Now includes XT front mech (below) £90 SOLD

FSA Orbit XLII Black 1 1/8th headset, good condition including the cartridge bearings. £8 SOLD
AtoZ disc mount adapter. Good condition, only a couple of scrapes and marks. £10 SOLD
GT branded headset top cap, 1 1/8th, good condition. £3 SOLD
Crud (I think!) gear cable roller, ok condition.£3 SOLD
2 (Copies of!!) Bullet Brothers chain tensioner devices. Not the real thing but work just as well. Both made from aluminium can be repainted or polished. £5 for both!

LX sti shifter/lever units 3x9 speed, excellent condition and work perfect. £20 pair SOLD
LX UN52 68mm bottom bracket. Hardly used with smooth bearings, absolutely no play. £10
Sold as bundle of 3, LX front and rear hubs. All hubs cosmetically good, front hub (32 hole) works alright but could do with a quick service, both rears (32 & 36 hole) need a full rebuild (hence sold together for parts). £10 for all 3

XT front mech, bottom pull, top swing 31.8, very good condition (was used on the proflex) Cable clamp bolt has been replaced with a larger bolt and washer. £8 SOLD

ONYX seatpost, taken off my Klein and in good condition, 31.6 x 350mm. £8
ONYX head stem, taken off my Klein and in good condition, 1 1/8th steerer, 110mm 15deg. £10 or £12 for the pair!

Ritchey saddle, ok condition, only just starting to wear on rear edges. £10

Manitou SXR suspension forks, very tidy condition, no marks on stantions and no leaks. Minor scuffing on crown and preload adjusters, 195mm 1 1/8th steer tube with star nut fitted. £40 SOLD

Finally...STX RC 8 speed shifters. A little scruffy but still work perfectly. £15 pair SOLD

montytri":1y5sbc8e said:
I'll take the forks please.

Also how many speed are the lx shifters, i can't see a price on the crank set.

Good point - the LX shifters are 9x3 speed. Crankset already sold.

Back